Organisational learning, knowledge and capabilities (OLKC) 2015 conference hosted by the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan, and presented a paper based on the material collected as a part of the ARKDIS project titled AUTHORSHIP, PRACTICAL AUTHORSHIP AND DOCUMENTARY BOUNDARY OBJECTS IN ARCHAEOLOGICAL INFORMATION WORK that discusses the making of the social landscape of archaeological work and how different types of authored artefacts like reports and archaeological data are a part of that process of making. Slides and a pre-version of the paper can be found at http://istohuvila.se/node/436
An interesting curiosity was that a part of the sessions of the conference were held in an underground lecture theatre that happened to incorporate elements of a earlier structures found on the site. I am just waiting for an archaeology conference to be organised in the same room.
lördag 11 april 2015
onsdag 1 april 2015
ARKDIS at CAA 2015
|Nicolò Dell'Unto closes his keynote.|
Activities involving ARKDIS researchers include
- Keynote by Nicolò dell'Unto “The Use of 3D Models for Intra-Site Investigation in Archaeology”
- Session: Towards a Theory of Practice in Applied Digital Field Methods by James Stuart Taylor and Nicolò Dell’Unto
- GIACOMO LANDESCHI, NICOLÒ DELL' UNTO, DANIELE FERDANI: A vector-based pipeline for assessing visibility: a 3D GIS perspective
- NICOLÒ DELL' UNTO: Using different eyes: the case of the medieval Cathedral of Dalby ISTO HUVILA, DANIEL LÖWENBORG, LISA BÖRJESSON, BODIL PETERSSON, NICOLÒ DELL’UNTO, PER STENBORG: What is archaeological information?
- Poster: Isto Huvila: Chatting #fieldnotes : rethinking notetaking workflows in field archaeology
Upplagd av Isto kl. 03:58 Inga kommentarer:
Etiketter: archaeology, conferences
Prenumerera på: Inlägg (Atom)