|Nicolò Dell'Unto closes his keynote.|
Activities involving ARKDIS researchers include
- Keynote by Nicolò dell'Unto “The Use of 3D Models for Intra-Site Investigation in Archaeology”
- Session: Towards a Theory of Practice in Applied Digital Field Methods by James Stuart Taylor and Nicolò Dell’Unto
- GIACOMO LANDESCHI, NICOLÒ DELL' UNTO, DANIELE FERDANI: A vector-based pipeline for assessing visibility: a 3D GIS perspective
- NICOLÒ DELL' UNTO: Using different eyes: the case of the medieval Cathedral of Dalby ISTO HUVILA, DANIEL LÖWENBORG, LISA BÖRJESSON, BODIL PETERSSON, NICOLÒ DELL’UNTO, PER STENBORG: What is archaeological information?
- Poster: Isto Huvila: Chatting #fieldnotes : rethinking notetaking workflows in field archaeology